Binary Options Robot is the world’s best binary options auto trading software. There are many reasons why we believe so and we are going to present all these facts in our BinaryOptionsRobot software review. Binary Options Robot doesn’t require any downloads, it has plenty of unique features for a better money and portfolio management, risk level settings etc.
Also, Binary Options Robot review will present all the features of the VIP account feature as well as all the important information about binary options brokers that traders can use when trading with the Robot. In order to use any of the binary options brokers that Robot supports, traders need to make a new account with the broker, by registering with a broker from the Binary Options Robot dashboard.
Binary Options Robot software review – Special Features
Binary Options Robot software review is best to start with its most distinguishing feature of all. This binary options auto trading software is the next generation of web technology that is fully run from the server side and there is no need for traders to download it at all.
Binary Options Robot uses backend connection to brokers’ API and integrates with the chosen broker without the need for any intervention from the side of the trader. Note that traders need to open a NEW ACCOUNT with brokers through the BinaryOptionsRobot Dashboard, as the system doesn’t work with existing accounts clients may already have opened with brokers.
What does this mean for traders? It is simple! Traders sign up, choose a broker from the dashboard, deposit with the broker and switch on the auto-trading switch by the broker’s name in the dashboard. Traders can also choose some additional settings to fine-tune their portfolio traded; these are described in the following section of the Binary Options Robot software review.
After all is set and the Robot is auto trading.
There are several brokers supported by the BinaryOptionsRobot at the moment. So there is a wide selection of brokers for everyone. Every trader can select not only one, but several brokers if he wishes to do so. All brokers available are respected and well-known names in the binary industry.
Binary Options Robot review lists several brokers available on the Binary Options Robot website, but new brokers are added regularly with a wish to provide as good selection as possible brokers.
Brokers on the Robot
- Banc De Binary
Binary Options Robot Software Review – Trading Interface
It was already mentioned that BinaryOptionsRobot is a service fully run from the cloud. Being designed with the trader in mind, Robot makes sure that not only the success rates are the highest in the industry, but also that this auto trading solution is incredibly easy to use, and offers many great features to customize trading portfolio at the same time.
After opening an account with a supported broker, conveniently from Binary Options Robot dashboard, as described, traders get all the features presented in a way that is easy to use. They can even choose multiple brokers if they want. All brokers can be used to trade with the Robot at the same time!
Daily Stop Loss
Traders can set daily “Stop Loss” by defining the amount they are willing to risk per one day. This means that traders can manage the money they like and trade in a way they find the most comfortable for them.
Max Daily Trades
Traders can also choose the number of total daily trades, by typing the number. It is that easy and convenient! After the number is reached, Binary Options Robot will stop placing trades immediately.
VIP Account Feature
VIP account feature enables several further customizations, thanks to advanced features.
- Strategy – there are four strategies to choose from, each created thanks to the different algorithm that analyses the market instead of the trader. The trader can select one or more strategies at any moment.
- Risk Level – allows traders risk management based on the frequency of the trades placed. Four levels available make it possible for every trader to find the perfect solution. Risk levels are marked with colors, with green being reserved for the less risky approach and red being dedicated to the riskiest trading style.
- Expiry times – VIP traders can choose whether they prefer 60-seconds trading or trading with expiry times that last during that day.
Unlike with other services, VIP account feature available with Binary Options Robot is free of charge. Traders get one month VIP membership after the first deposit, and every additional deposit, depending on the amount, brings additional VIP time.
Binary Options Robot Support
BinaryOptionsRobot amazing support in English. It is active from Monday to Sunday, from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., via an online form and live chat. Support is helpful and ready to answer all questions customers may have. Users who are not keen on using English will be happy to know that this website is available in 25 different languages. As always we advise traders to take a look at FAQ before contacting the support since many questions are already answered there.
Depositing with brokers through the Binary Options Robot has proven to be really simple. After signing up with a broker through the Binary Options Robot dashboard traders can click on the deposit button and they will be able to simply choose payment service and deposit.
As there are many available brokers on Binary Options Robot website, every trader will find at least one that suits him best. Different brokers support different payment methods, so make sure to choose one that suits you best as this method will be obligatory in the future as well.
One of the most alluring characteristics of auto trading is that someone else places bets, following the results of the advanced and complicated analysis. This doesn’t mean that traders should neglect their education about binary options industry that is constant change. Learn more about binary options industry, auto trading, and auto trading software by reading the links below.
- The Oxford Handbook of Financial Regulation, edited by Niamh Moloney, Eilís Ferran, Jennifer Payne, 2015, Pages 614-678
- Eugene A. Durenard, Professional Automated Trading: Theory and Practice, 2013.
- A. Booth, E. Gerding, F. McGroarty (2012): Automated trading with performance weighted random forests and seasonality, Expert Systems with Applications, Volume 41, Issue 8, 15 June 2014, Pages 3651–3661
- David W. Ash (2004): Empowering Automated Trading in Multi-Agent Environments, Computational Intelligence, Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 562–583, November 2004
- Freund, William C. (1991): Trading Stock Around the Clock: The Future Growth of Global, California Management Review, 34.1, Fall 1991, Page 87
- A. Storkenmaier, R. Riordan (2009): The Effect of Automated Trading on Market Quality: Evidence from the New York Stock Exchange, Enterprise Applications and Services in the Finance Industry Volume 23 of the series Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing, Pages 11-30
- John Debenham, Simeon Simoff (2006): Making Informed Automated Trading a Reality, E-Commerce and Web Technologies, Volume 4082 of the series Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Pages 193-202
- Anamaria Berea, Charles Twardy (2013): Automated Trading in Prediction Markets, Applications of Evolutionary Computing, Volume 4974 of the series Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Pages 62-72
- F Zhang (2010): High-frequency trading, stock volatility, and price discovery, Yale School of Management 2010
- S. Izraylevich, V. Tsudikman (2012): Automated option trading: Create, optimize, and test automated trading systems