We at Fair Binary Options have an honest desire to make this world a better place, so we established a scholarship program to help highly motivated students succeed. Unfortunately, the main reasons why some people lack the education they long for, are of financial nature.
Education takes not only time and effort, but also money, and scholarship programs all over the world provide funds for those who have strong will and talent but lack the financial funds. Our $2,000 scholarship will give someone the opportunity to pursuit their dreams and get the education they deserve. We strongly believe that this program will make a change and give someone a better start in life.
Our $2,000 scholarship will be used for paying tuition for the upcoming semester on the college of winner’s choice.
Am I Eligible for the Scholarship?
All participants who apply for the scholarship must be over 17 years of age.
We encourage students of all levels to apply: highs school students, undergraduate students, master degree. Students of all ages are free to apply.
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
All interested in our $2,000 scholarship must submit an essay on the topic: “What is a financial success for me?”
Essays must be written in the English language, but feel free to use any style that feels natural to you. The essay must be original and never published before.
- The essay must be 1,500 words long.
- The essay has to be original content. All essays will be tested for plagiarism. Plagiarized essays will be immediately disqualified.
- Besides essay, the applicant must submit an official copy of transcripts and diplomas from all schools attended. Incomplete applications won’t be taken into consideration.
- Applicant has to be enrolled at or accepted to a college or university (community college, public or private university, technical college etc.)
- The applicant is willing to share his/her story with the general public.
We reserve the right to publish the essays submitted and request a written interview and a photograph of the winner.
The payment in the amount of $2,000 will be made exclusively and only to cover academic expenses of tuition with selected educational institution. Cash payout or any other form of reward other than for tuition is not possible. Fair Binary Options is giving out only one scholarship.