Are you tired of losing money while trading binary options? Would you like to have the real feeling that you can profit while sleeping? So, we strongly suggest you to think about BinaryOptionRobot, a simple and secure way to trade binary options. See how it works by reading Binary Option Robot Review
Traders from USA are welcome and it’s free to signup. EU traders can join CySEC regulated brokers to feel secure and safe.
Binary Option Robot works with signals that has a certain expiry time. This means that the binary options signals are not the typical End of Day you know from forex. Instead, an example could be to buy Put option EURUSD 1.24050 with expiry at 14:50 GMT+0. The Binary Option Robot trades on many different brokers and platforms. The robot will then check if this asset and expiry time is available. If it is, the trade will be placed on behalf of the client. Clients DO NOT have to be online to place the trade. The trade is placed via an API access so that users can be enjoying time with their family and friends while placing successful trades. This is something that we found great during the Binary Option Robot Review.
This technology is unique as most robots and auto trading platforms require the trader is actively trading from a browser or a computer that is connected to the internet either directly from home or via a VPS. Binary Option Robot review shows it is really simple. You setup your broker settings that includes trade amount, max daily trades, max daily loss, assets to trade and whether you wish to trade WITH the robot signals or AGAINST the robot signals. This feature is called Reversed Trading. It makes it possible for people who do not trust the Binary Option Robot to place the opposite trades and thereby make profit by predicting the robot software is on a bad losing streak. We did not need to use this for Binary Option Robot review.
Compatible with a huge variety of trading platforms and operated on an outstanding, practical and highly technological mechanism, the robot is perfectly suitable for traders who consider the chart analysis and understanding extremely confusing and time consuming. And even if you are not online, the robot follows your preferences and receives signals, so it keeps trading for you. Read Binary Option Robot review of software to see which brokers are supported.
Binary Options Robot review – Signals
As it is the only real auto trading software, traders do not need to download anything in order to start using the Binary Option Robot. This is a great feature, as all you need to do is to have an internet connection and open an account. Also, the software is free and there are no fees applied. When signing up for BinaryOptionRobot review, the software choose a broker seen best for our geolocation and make an account. This way, traders are ready to start trading via Robot as soon as they click the “Deposit” button in the pop up window and place funds on their trading accounts. The login info will be delivered by mail. Traders can also choose other brokers later if they want, this is something we learnt during the Binary Option Robot review, after logging in.
It couldn’t be more simple to sign up. You just have to open an account and read the tutorial that appears when you sign up and follow the guidelines, or, if you prefer, you can contact our support and clarify any issue. You are able to track your trades either on the “Trading History” tab on the website or on the broker’s page.
BinaryOptionRobot.com is the first robot to trade in the evening between 18:00-22:00 GMT+2. The portfolio is balanced and adjusted to market changes. It is furthermore the first binary auto trading platform to trade EURGBP, GBPAUD and AUDCHF. Unlike competitors who trade the nearest expiry with poor results, this binary option robot trades fixed expiry times and only when available. This also means that the results depend on the broker you signup with. What is also great is the fact that traders do not need to track news from Bloomberg or Yahoo finance in order to stay updated, Pro Traders do that for them. Binary Option Robot review was really just coming home and checking the results after everything was set up.
This is without comparison the best binary options robot on the market! Signup by clicking the banner below if you liked the Binary Options robot review.
Binary Option Robot is one of most the most reliable trading software there is, but that doesn’t mean traders should neglect their education in binary options trading. Before trading, always learn as much as possible by reading literature such as available on the links below.
- René M. Stulz (1996): Rethinking Risk Management, Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Volume 9, Issue 3, Fall 1996, Pages 8–25
- A. Thavaneswaran, S.S. Appadoo (2012): Binary option pricing using fuzzy numbers, Applied Mathematics Letters, Volume 26, Issue 1, January 2013, Pages 65–72
- R. Garvey, F. Wu (2010): When Should You Trade?, The Journal of Trading, Fall 2010, Vol. 5, No. 4, Pages 65-77
- Wellman, P.P (2001): Designing the market game for a trading agent competition, Pages 43-51
- Wong, R.K.; Ng, P.N. (1994): A hybrid approach for automated trading systems
- Guojun, Yuan (2011): A new numerical method for pricing binary options in the CEV process, E -Business and E -Government (ICEE), 2011 International Conference
- M. Fan, J. Stallaert, A.B. Whinston (2002): The Internet and the future of financial markets, Communications of the ACM, Volume 43 Issue 11, Nov. 2000, Pages 82-88
- Domowitz. I. (2002): Liquidity and transaction costs in electronic markets, Journal of Financial Services Research, August 2002, Volume 22, Issue 1, pp 141-157
- MJ McGowan – Duke L. & Tech. Rev. (2010): The Rise of Computerized High Frequency Trading: Use and Controversy